Reading Wrap-up for November at Emeraldfire's Bookmark

Thursday, December 1, 2011


Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Emeraldfire around the Internet and this is a reinstatement of my personal reading blog. I originally posted my reviews on my old Blogger blog Emeraldfire's Bookmark but am now in the process of transporting all my old reviews over from Shelfari. I have been helping my mom set up her own new reading blog at Moonshine and Rosefire this week along with reading quite a bit as well.

Anyway, I started out November with about two hundred unread books lying around the house and ended the month with...umm...uncountable amounts of books unread. All of the books that I acquired this month came from Bookmooch or the authors and publishers for review. I have bought one new book this month that is a reinstatement of an ebook that became corrupted for me back in June.

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Changes to the TBR pile:

Read from my TBR pile (Yes! I am a reading machine! I think?)
- Demi and the Dolphins: A Lesson in Ecology by Alyssa K. Harrell and Marlene Siegal, DVM
Robin of Sherwood Forest by Ann McGovern
- Say Not What If by Andrew Friedman

Added to my TBR pile (Wait! Didn't I just clear a space over there? What are more books doing there - oh yeah, I'm a reviewer! :))
- Impaled on the Horns of the Devil: The Development of Vulnerability to an Abusive Marriage by Barbara Boatright
- My Corner of the Sky: Though I Never Expected Life to be Quite Like This! by Kerri Dyer-Keen
-The Chronicles of Zee and Zoey: A Journey of the Extraordinarily Ordinary by Deborah Barnes
- Black and Orange by Benjamin Kane Ethridge
- Covert M. D. by Jessica Andersen
- The Illegitimate King by Olivia Gates
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl - The Definitive Edition by Otto M. Frank
- Lady of the Knight by Tori Phillips
- Priestess of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Guardian Angel by Julie Garwood
- Daughter of the Mist by Quinn Evans
- Familiar Christmas by Caroline Burnes
- Bewitching Familiar by Caroline Burnes
- Shades of Familiar by Caroline Burnes
- Familiar Fire by Caroline Burnes
- The Ice Bridge by Kathryn Meyer Griffith
- Chill Run by Russell Brooks
- Bedtime Stories For Cats by Amy Neftzger
- Bedtime Stories For Dogs by Amy Neftzger
- The Lion's Lady by Julie Garwood
The Once and Future Prince by Olivia Gates
- The Gentle Thief by Amanda Dickson

Well, there it is...the breakdown. Holy Mackerel! I need to read more next month. Here's a further (shaming) break down:

Books Read: 3
Pages Read: 287
Grade Range: A!


So, there you go! The month that was November. All in all, a terrible reading month for me. I hope that you all had a better reading month than I did. Maybe a whole lot better! See you next month. :)

May you read well and often

0 comments: