Chill Run Contest extended by the author, Russell Brooks

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello everyone! I hope that you are all having a wonderful day today and I have a confession to make. The new book Chill Run by Russell Brooks is being released today, December 1st, 2011 on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

My confession is that I am currently reading it and I don't think that I will be posting my review today. I want to finish the book before I write my review. :) I'm sorry to all of you who might have been waiting with baited breath for my thoughts on Chill Run but please be patient for a little while longer; my thoughts on Chill Run will be along soon for your reading enjoyment.

Until then, please accept this combined Book Release and Contest Post. First of all, the Book Release part of my post:


Meet Russell Brooks:

Russell Brooks is the author of Pandora's Succession, Unsavory Delicacies, and the mystery/thriller, Chill Run. Russell has been compared to a young Robert Ludlum in the way that he wrote Pandora's Succession and Unsavory Delicacies.



Synopsis from Goodreads: 

You know a publicity stunt has backfired when someone dies. Starving author Eddie Barrow, Jr., will do anything to get a book deal with a NYC publisher. Even if it means getting caught by the media while engaging in S&M with a female celebrity as a publicity stunt.

What Eddie gets instead are details of a billion dollar fraud scheme from a suicidal client who's fatally shot minutes later. Now on the run from the law and the killers, Eddie seeks help from two unlikely friends—an alcoholic and a dominatrix.

With few resources, Eddie races to clear his name, unveil the fraud scheme, and expose the killers before he becomes their next victim.

Coming to Amazon and Barnes and Noble on December 1, 2011!

Now on to the second part of my email: the Contest! Below is an email that I received from Mr. Brooks. In his own words:

1. Every person that leaves a comment with their email address (Important) is automatically entered in the draw. You could your email address on the current blog or on my blog If you're not comfortable leaving your email address out in the open, then email me russellbrookswriter@gmail.com with "PICK ME" in the subject and I'll respect your confidentiality.

2. To be sure the contest is fair and impartial, Clinton (my cat) will select the 10 winners for a free eBook copy of Chill Run

The contest will run from Sunday November 27, 2011 to December 1, 2011 at 9PM EST. The winners will be announced via my blog and my page on YouTube the same evening.

I wish you all luck in taking part in the Contest and stay tuned for my review of Chill Run! :)

May you read well and often

0 comments: