Connie Corcoran Wilson - Laughing Through Life

Thursday, December 15, 2011

27. Laughing Through Life by Connie Corcoran Wilson (2011)
Length: 115 pages
Genre: Non-Fiction
Started/Finished: 15 December 2011
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Connie and Teddy Rose a tour guide from Premier Virtual Author Tours for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 27 October 2011
Why do I have it? I liked Ms. Wilson's It Came From the '70s: From The Godfather to Apocalypse Now and jumped at the chance to read her next book.

This is a collection of humorous essays written by Ms Wilson as part of her newspaper column. I absolutely loved this book and chuckled all the way through it - from start to finish. There have been comparisons made between Ms. Wilson and Erma Bombeck. I have read several of Ms. Bombeck's books years ago and I have to totally agree with these comparisons. It was also an incredibly fast read for me as well. I give this book an A+! and look forward to Ms. Wilson's next book with bated breath.

A+! - (96-100%)


May you read well and often

2 comments:

Teddy Rose said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for taking part in the tour.

Emeraldfire said...

Thanks Teddy! I really enjoyed taking part in the tour as well. Please keep me in mind if Ms. Wilson is touring another book with Virtual Author Tours at any point because I would love to take part in it. :)