A Wonderful Award Given to me by a Wonderful Blogger

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Many, many thanks to Grace at Growing Old With Grace for gifting me with the Liebster Blog Award! I  really do enjoy blogging for myself, but to realize that others must enjoy reading what I post about is wonderful to know. Thank you all! :) Please visit Grace's wonderful blog and the five hardworking bloggers that I post here. They blog for the love of it, I know. :)


I would now like to pass on this wonderful award to five bloggers I have had the pleasure to correspond or visit with through the three years that I have been blogging:


Crazy For Books
Fade Into Fantasy
Incandescent Enchantments
Musings of a Bookish Kitty
Puss Reboots 


May you read well and often

2 comments:

pussreboots said...

Thank you for the award. Happy reading and blogging.

Emeraldfire said...

You're very welcome and to you as well! :)