Reading Wrap-up For April at Emeraldfire's Bookmark

Thursday, May 1, 2014


Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Emeraldfire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog.

Anyway, I started out April with about two hundred unread books lying around the house and ended the month with...umm...uncountable amounts of books unread. All of the books that I acquired this month came from authors, Bookmooch and a Library Book Sale that Mom and I went to on the 9th.

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Changes to the TBR pile

Read from my TBR pile (Yes! I am a reading machine :))
- The Sea Wife by Holly Cook
- Dinosaur Lake by Kathryn Meyer Griffith
- Aquamarine by Alice Hoffman
- The Affair by Lily Maxton
- The Duke's Shotgun Wedding by Stacy Reid
- To Live Forever: An Afterlife Journey of Meriwether Lewis by Andra Watkins
Seeing Green by Annabel Hertz

Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! :))
- Luthier's Apprentice by Mayra Calvani
- Schism: The Battle For Darracia by Michael Phillip Cash
- His Conquest by Diana Cosby
- Mind Games: A Cassie Scot Novel by Christine Amsden
- The Captive Bride by Susan Spencer Paul
- The Fifth Daughter by Elaine Coffman
- Interruptions by Susan Froetschel
- Julie and Romeo by Jeanne Ray
- Lily Fair by Kimberly Cates
- Man of my Dreams by Johanna Lindsey
- Memoirs of a Scandalous Red Dress by Elizabeth Boyle
- Only by Your Touch by Catherine Anderson
- The Phoenix by S. Alden Reilly
- A Season Beyond a Kiss by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
- Silver on the Tree by Susan Cooper
- Some Like it Sinful by Deborah Raleigh
- The Stormy Petrel by Mary Stewart
- The Wedding Vow by Jill Henry
- What a Gentleman Wants by Caroline Linden
- Of Dreams and Shadow: Forget Me Not by D. S. McKnight
- Tangled Omens by Joni Parker
- The Education of George Washington: How a Forgotten Book Shaped the Character of a Hero by Austin Washington
- Shaking Out the Dead by K. M. Cholewa
Season of the Witch by Natasha Mostert
- The Knight and the Rose by Isolde Martyn

Taken off my TBR pile and sent to a new home (Yay! Happy Dance! :))
- Accidentally in Love With...A God? by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- Dinosaur Lake by Kathryn Meyer Griffith
- The Affair by Lily Maxton
- The Duke's Shotgun Wedding by Stacy Reid

Well, there it is...the breakdown! All in all, a very good reading month for me, considering. Here's a further breakdown:

Books Read: 7
Pages Read: 1,405
Grade Range: A+! to A!

So, there you go! The reading month that was April. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. :) See you all next month! :)

May you read well and often

0 comments: