Amy Neftzger - Bedtime Stories For Cats

Friday, June 7, 2013

19. Bedtime Stories For Cats by Amy Neftzger (2011)
Length: 65 pages
Genre: Short Story
Started: 29 May 2013
Finished: 7 June 2013
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Amy Neftzger for sending me a copy of this book to read from Smashwords.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 21 November 2011
Why do I have it? I like short stories and Amy Neftzger is a new author for me.

This book features 17 short stories and fables written specifically for cat lovers of all ages. The topics range from mythology to magic and horror stories (for cats) combined with a couple of essays written by a cat in order to help the rest of us understand feline logic and reasoning. Many of the stories are sweet, amusing, poignant and informative, and I found myself instantly recognizing certain feline personalities and traits displayed in the book, and equating them to each of the four lovely rescue kitties who I have had (and still have) the pleasure of sharing my life with.

I really enjoyed reading this book very much. I give Bedtime Stories For Cats by Amy Neftzger an A! and am a little upset with myself that I waited so long to read this book. I am definitely eager to start reading the companion book to this one, Bedtime Stories For Dogs very soon. I honestly can't tell you why I waited so long to read and review this book, there are just so many good books out there, and so little time to read them all! :)

A! - (90-95%)
   
May you read well and often

0 comments: