Amanda Tru - The Locket

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

18. The Locket by Amanda Tru (2012)
The Yesterday Series Book 2
Length: 241 pages
Genre: Fantasy
Started: 3 June 2013
Finished: 5 June 2013
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Kathy at I am a Reader, Not a Writer for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 17 May 2013
Why do I have it? I like fantasy and anything having to do with time travel and after reading Yesterday, I really wanted to find out what happened next.

Hannah is terrified to learn that she has time traveled once again, but this time is different. After helping to save a woman's life, Hannah discovers that she has completely altered the timeline and thrown her very existence into jeopardy.

Facing life-threatening effects upon returning to her own time, Hannah is given a death sentence: if she time travels again, she will die. Now, Hannah must solve the mystery of her own identity - gather the clues to explain her continued existence - and find a way to save her own life before she is once again sent spiraling through time.

Does her mother's locket somehow hold the key to both Hannah's past and her future? Has she found the love of her life only to lose him? Could God have a plan for Hannah even in such a chaotic world?

Once again, I completely loved this book! This story picked up right where Yesterday left off, drawing me into the action right away. I couldn't wait to see how the story would develop, and I cared for the characters and their various plights. Amanda Tru has earned another big, blazing A+! from me, and I look forward to reading the third book in this series, Today, some time soon.

A+! - (96-100%)
       
May you read well and often

0 comments: