Tim Slover - The Christmas Chronicles: The Legend of Santa Claus

Monday, December 13, 2010

27. The Christmas Chronicles: The Legend of Santa Claus by Tim Slover (2010)
Length: 160 pages
Genre: Fantasy
Started: 3 December 2010
Finished: 13 December 2010
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Tracee at Pump up Your Book
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 5 November 2010
Why do I have it? I like fantasy and Tim Slover is a new author for me.

This is a wonderfully new Christmas story that is destined to become a Christmas classic. In 1343, orphaned Klaus is adopted by the Craftsmen Guild to become a master woodcarver with a true gift for making toys for children. He meets Anna, the woman who will become his wife. But it's not all snowflakes and candy canes: envious Rolf Eckhof shadows Klaus ready to subvert him at every turn. In the end, it's a battle between good and evil fought under snowy skies which unleashes Santa's true magic to the world.This is truly a sweet Christmas story which I loved for its portrayal of Santa Claus. I give it an A+! It's very like A Christmas Carol in its portrayal of the Christmas spirit. A Christmas Carol is one of my favorite holiday stories.

A+! - (96-100%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: