Monica M. Brinkman - The Turn of the Karmic Wheel

Monday, November 29, 2010

26. The Turn of the Karmic Wheel by Monica M. Brinkman (2010)
Length: 214 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 19 November 2010
Finished: 29 November 2010
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Monica for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 10 October 2010
Why do I have it? I like horror and Monica M. Brinkman is a new author for me.


When the residents of Raleigh, Missouri begin to hear music and voices that aren't there, and to receive frightening messages to do things from no discernable source, it soon becomes apparent that their lives and very souls must - and will - change drastically. This book is very interesting because of the characters' intertwined relationships and the touch of the supernatural. I give it an A!

A! - (90-95%)


May you read well and often

0 comments: