Kersten Hamilton - Tyger, Tyger

Monday, November 1, 2010

23. Tyger, Tyger by Kersten Hamilton (2010)
The Goblin Wars Series Book 1
Length: 325 pages
Genre: Fantasy
Started: 22 October 2010
Finished: 1 November 2010
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Kersten Hamilton for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 28 June 2010
Why do I have it? I like fantasy and Kersten Hamilton is a new author for me.

When Teagan Wylltson's best friend Abby begins to have nightmares involving goblins, Abby shares the dreams with Teagan claiming that they are searching for Teagan. Abby's dreams get worse when Finn MacCumhaill comes to live with Teagan's family. Finn is a Traveler - an Irish gypsy - who has come with a secret mission of his own.

When Teagan's mother dies and her father goes missing, mysterious shadows begin to hunt Teagan and her brother, Aiden. Now, Abby, Tegan, Aiden and Finn must evade the goblins and search for their father in Mag Mell - the sidhe underworld. I really enjoyed this story even though it took me a long while to read it. I give the book an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: