Skip to main content

Tia Nevitt - The Sevenfold Spell

32. The Sevenfold Spell by Tia Nevitt (2010)
The Accidental Enchantments Series Book 1
Length: 97 pages
Genre: Fantasy
Started: 26 December 2010
Finished: 28 December 2010
Where did it come from? From Netgalley
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 17 August 2010
Why do I have it? I like fantasy and Tia Nevitt is a new author for me.

When Talia Spinster's spinning wheel is confiscated in a spinning wheel ban due to a curse cast on the princess, she is at a loose end. She and her mother become almost destitute and turn to desperate measures. Talia's life is almost ruined with the destruction of her spinning wheel - the man she loves is sent to a monastery, her reputation is ruined and the only child she ever loved is taken from her. Seventeen years later, Talia is at a crossroads - the curse has been activated, but will Talia be the cause or the cure of it? I downloaded this story in August and didn't get a chance to read it until now. I wish I had read it earlier because it was a wonderful story. I love fairy tales and give it an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

May you read well and often

Comments