Amanda Wolfe - Secrets of the Black Box

Friday, December 17, 2010

29. Secrets of the Black Box by Amanda Wolfe (2010)
Beneath the Silver Lining Series Book 1
Length: 382 pages
Genre: Non-Fiction
Started: 7 December 2010
Finished: 17 December 2010
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Tracee at Pump up Your Book for sending me a copy of this book to read
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 August 2010
Why do I have it? I like autobiographies and Amanda Wolfe is a new author for me.


Amanda Wolfe writes about overcoming her abusive childhood in this gripping trilogy. Secrets of the Black Box starts out by introducing the reader to nine-year-old Amanda, who was born in Ottawa, Canada and first dealt with parental neglect which grew into sexual and physical abuse by her father and grandfather. Her spirit and spunk shines through this book continually and, in my opinion, this is a book that needs to be read even though it is truly difficult to read. I give it an A!

A! - (90-95%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: