Michael Sheahan - The Roof Top Hop

Thursday, December 16, 2010

28. The Roof Top Hop by Michael Sheahan (2010)
The Mr Holidays Presents Series Book 1
Length: 32 pages
Genre: Fantasy
Started/Finished: 16 December 2010
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Anita from Daly Communications for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 December 2010
Why do I have it? I received a copy of this book to give away on the radio


This is going to be a different kind of review for me. You see, Anita Daly is involved with sending Rosefire and me Irish CDs to play on our Irish Radio Show. As I have said before, I don't usually tell anyone outside my family that I have a blog. Ms Daly doesn't know that I have a blog, either but I thought that since I recieved this book from her, I would review it here. Anyway, on to the book. It's a beautifully illustrated children's book with a four-song CD and a DVD that teaches children 'The Roof Top Hop' - a dance that Santa does every Christmas while delivering presents. The book is rather simple but fun for children. I give it an A!

A! - (90-95%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: