Lori Pescatore - Human Blend

Friday, December 31, 2010

33. Human Blend by Lori Pescatore (2009)
The Blend Series Book 1
Length: 234 pages
Genre: Paranormal Mystery
Started: 28 December 2010
Finished: 31 December 2010
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Lori for sending me a copy of this book to read
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 December 2010
Why do I have it? I like paranormal mysteries and Lori Pescatore is a new author for me.

When Laney escapes her captors, she runs to Marion, Virginia, hoping to escape an abusive childhood and trying to find any family that she may have left. She is older than she looks - about 18 in human years - can see numbers and is a healer. She begins work in the local hospital and generally lies low until she meets Austin and the dour Dr. Eli Elsworth. Now known as Julie Miller, she doesn't have any idea that she is being followed by her captors and when the murders start she attempts to shun her newfound friends.

However, she may find that her friends have more secrets about them then she does. And they may have all the answers that she seeks about who she is and what she can do - if she would just ask. I really enjoyed this book and it leaves a lot of questions for a sequel. I give it an A!

A! - (90-95%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: