Reading Wrap-up For May at Emeraldfire's Bookmark

Wednesday, June 1, 2016


Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Emeraldfire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog.

Anyway, I started out May with about two hundred unread books lying around the house and ended the month with...umm...uncountable amounts of books unread. All of the books that I acquired this month came from authors, BookmoochAmazon.

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Rereads
Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery by Deborah and James Howe

Changes to the TBR pile

Read from my TBR pile (Yes! I am a reading machine :))
- Twenty-Five Years Ago Today by Stacy Juba
- Dark Before Dawn by Stacy Juba
- The Wolf of Britannia Part I by Jess Steven Hughes

Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! :))
- The Counterfeit Heiress by Tasha Alexander
- A Christmas Homecoming by Anne Perry
- A Christmas Escape by Anne Perry

Taken off my TBR pile and sent to a new home (Yay! Happy Dance! :))
- Twenty-Five Years Ago Today by Stacy Juba
- Dark Before Dawn by Stacy Juba
- Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott

Well, there it is...the breakdown! All in all, a very good reading month for me, considering. Here's a further breakdown:

Books Read: 4
Pages Read: 808
Grade Range: A+! to A!

So, there you go! The reading month that was May. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. :) See you all next month! :)

May you read well and often

0 comments: