July is a Blockbuster Month!

Friday, June 3, 2016


Hello everyone! Alright, so I will definitely grant you that it is difficult to discuss anything to do with Winter - especially when the air conditioner is cranked to the maximum and upstate New York is currently experiencing a heat wave with temperatures just under 90 degrees! Having said that, I was delighted to learn that for the entire month of July, there will be a blockbuster sale happening.

Yes, from Friday, July 1st, to Sunday, July 31st, 2016 - the independent author website Smashwords, will be hosting a gigantic 'Summer/Winter Sale'! While there are numerous authors taking part in the sale - too many to mention here, from every genre  - I was delighted to learn that the prolific author Kathryn Meyer Griffith will also be taking part in the Smashwords sale!

Ms. Griffith recently contacted me to let me know that ALL of her twenty-two current ebooks will be available in the 'Summer/Winter Sale'! The prices on her ebooks range from FREE to 50% off!!! Apparently, if you enter the code SSW50 at checkout, you will receive a discount of 50 percent. So, I would advise you all to take advantage of the Smashwords 'Summer/Winter Sale' as soon as you possibly can - I guarantee you that you won't regret it!

May you read well and often

2 comments:

Kathryn Meyer Griffith said...

As always, friend, thank you for the shout out about the SMASHWORD's big Summer/Winter Sale! There are lots of authors in it so eberyone should find books they like at huge discounts. Kathryn Meyer Griffith rdgriff@htc.net

Emeraldfire said...

You are more than welcome for the shoutout my friend and thank you for stopping by my blog, Kathryn!