Kathryn Meyer Griffith - The Nameless One

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

6. The Nameless One by Kathryn Meyer Griffith (1993) (Author's Revised Edition 2011)
Length: 32 pages
Genre: Short Story
Started/Finished: 25 January 2011
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Kathryn for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 22 January 2011
Why do I have it? I have liked Kathryn Meyer Griffith as an author ever since I read her book Witches in high school.

When archeologists Laura and Julian Bennet discover the tomb of an ancient Egyptian Queen known in legend as 'The Nameless One', they choose to ignore the whispered curses about the Queen and her sorcerous ways. Upon opening the tomb, they unknowingly release an evil into the world that is better kept buried. Will they be strong enough to pay the price for defeating it? I really enjoyed this short story by one of my favorite authors. I did a paper on the Curse of King Tut in college and am very interested in Egyptian history. I give this story an A!


A! - (90-95%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: