Kath Russell - A Pointed Death

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2. A Pointed Death by Kath Russell (2010)
The Pointer Mysteries Book 1
Length: 352 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 1 January 2011
Finished: 11 January 2011
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Tracee at Pump up Your Book for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 December 2010
Why do I have it? I like contemporary mysteries and Kath Russell is a new author for me.



When entrepeneur Nola Billingsley finds the body of her embezzling employee, she is not necessarily broken up by the discovery. She definitely wished him dead but the police think that she made her wish come true and think of her as the prime suspect. Nola decides to solve the crime, even as she begins falling for the detective assigned to the case. She and her shorthaired pointer Skootch must unravel the clues to find a murderer before they strike again. 


I really enjoyed this mystery very much and give it an A+!


A+! - (96-100%)


May you read well and often

0 comments: