Joel M. Andre - Cry of the Fallen

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

4. Cry of the Fallen by Joel M. Andre (2010)
The Black Chronicles Book 1
Length: 224 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 17 January 2011
Finished: 19 January 2011
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Dorothy at Pump up Your Book for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long was it on my TBR pile? Since 8 September 2010
Why do I have it? I like horror and Joel M. Andre is a new author for me.

Lauren Bruni is a detective with the Arizona Police Department whose life is falling apart. Her marriage has disolved, her daughter is missing and her partner has begun to hate her. When increasingly violent murders begin to occur that seem to be somehow connected to Lauren, she must find a way to protect her people from a demonic killer known as the Cowboy. I really liked this book even though it was extremely violent in parts. I give it a B+!


B+! - (89-94%)


May you read well and often

0 comments: