James LePore - Anyone Can Die

Sunday, February 20, 2011

7. Anyone Can Die by James LePore (2009)
Length: 48 pages
Genre: Short Story
Started/Finished: 20 February 2011
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Tracee at Pump up Your Book for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 February 2011
Why do I have it? I like short stories and James Lepore is a new author for me.

Set in the world of A World I Never Made, these three short stories feature the characters Pat and Lorraine Nolan, Megan Nolan and Max French.

The first short story is Till Death do us Part; Pat and Lorraine Nolan meet three ne'er-do-well natives on their Mexican honeymoon. In God's Warriors, cynical Megan Nolan witnesses a shocking act that calls into question her loyalty to friends or her loyalty to money. In the third short story, Max, FBI Agent Max French exacts a deadly price years after a very personal crime.

I enjoyed Anyone Can Die by James LePore. It was an very interesting introduction to the characters of A World I Never Made. I give it an A!


A! - (90-95%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: