Introducing A Time of Demons and Angels by Kathryn Meyer Griffith!

Saturday, May 7, 2016

I'm delighted to tell you all that the book that Kathryn Meyer Griffith calls "my masterpiece" - the apocalyptic thriller A Time of Demons and Angels - is currently $3.99 to download from Amazon. I have it on good authority - Ms. Griffith herself - that the Amazon sale will only last for a limited time. Since this is the first time that the book has ever been on sale, I would advise you all to take advantage of it while you still can!

I had the pleasure of reading Ms. Griffith's apocalyptic end-of-days horror novel - previously titled, Before the End: A Time of Demons - back in July of 2010! Here is my review.

Meet Kathryn Meyer Griffith

Since childhood I’ve been an artist and worked as a graphic designer in the corporate world and for newspapers for twenty-three years before I quit to write full time. But I’d already begun writing novels at 21, over forty-two years ago now, and have had twenty (ten romantic horror, two horror novels, two romantic SF horror, one romantic suspense, one romantic time travel, one historical romance and three murder mysteries) previous novels, two novellas and twelve short stories published from Zebra Books, Leisure Books, Avalon Books, The Wild Rose Press, Damnation Books/Eternal Press; and I’ve self-published my last five novels with Amazon Kindle Direct and my dinosaur novels are my best-sellers.

I’ve been married to Russell for thirty-six years; have a son, James, and two grandchildren, Joshua and Caitlyn, and I live in a small quaint town in Illinois, which is right across the JB Bridge from St. Louis, Mo. We have three quirky cats, ghost cat Sasha and Cleo, and live cat Sasha (Too), and the five of us live happily in an old house in the heart of town. Though I’ve been an artist, and a folk singer in my youth with my brother Jim, writing has always been my greatest passion, my butterfly stage, and I’ll probably write stories until the day I die…or until my memory goes.

2012 EPIC EBOOK AWARDS *FINALIST* for my horror novel The Last Vampire - Revised Author’s Edition ~ 2014 EPIC EBOOK AWARDS *FINALIST* for my thriller novel Dinosaur Lake.

A Time of Demons and Angels by Kathryn Meyer Griffith (2013)
Length: 525 pages
Purchase your copy from Amazon and Audible!

A Time of Demons and Angels Blurb: 

The world has always been divided into good and evil…and some humans are called to fight for one or the other. If you’re called…would you fight?
Cassandra Graystone and others like her are born to battle the proliferating demons as the end-of-days approach. She is fated to receive the sword of the angels, warrior-beings who will stand beside her as she battles the demons for herself, her family, friends, and for the last remnants of humanity - for afterwards those remaining will have one last chance to save their souls. They must fight and they must win.

Since she was a child she knows and sees things other people don’t…when someone will die or when a demon lurks beneath a human skin. She sees them. Yet she craves a normal life singing out with her musician brother, Johnny, and caring for her elderly aunt and uncle; to be with her friends, Sarah, a psychic, and Walter, a carnival clown.

But when Sarah sees apocalyptic events in Cassandra’s tarot cards and demons are everywhere, Cassandra fears she’s either going insane or something terrifying is truly happening in the world. Rayner, an ancient blood demon is obsessed with her. Never having felt pity or affection for a human before he believes he loves her. The demon realm gathers for the final confrontation, Rayner warns.

The apocalypse comes. You and your friends must prepare. Cassandra flees that knowledge until an angelic being, Manasseh, tells her: Your powers will grow. Fight for humanity’s survival after the first wave is taken and seek out others like you. Persuade them to join the battle.

Only these chosen can see and challenge the demons until the end when all eyes will be able to see them. She doesn’t want her life to change, be anyone’s protector, doesn’t want to be a nomad who battles demons…until catastrophic events force her to and she can no longer deny her destiny. She and her friends must take to the road; they must fight…or see the remnants of humanity consumed in flames.

May you read well and often

0 comments: