Our Library Visit For August

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hello Everyone! How are you on this fine Saturday? I'm doing just fine. :) Last week, Mom and I discussed whether we could fit in a visit to our local library - to raid the perpetual book sale! LOL! :)

Well, we finally decided that, as Mom's birthday is next week, today would be her birthday visit to the library. It turned out absolutely wonderfully! We spent about two hours - from 11:15 A. M. to 1:15 P. M. - at the library, and stopped to get sandwiches from Arby's. We brought everything home with us.

Between us, we bought 27 hardcovers and 47 paperbacks. We spent a whopping $56 for a total of 74 books. A pretty good haul, if I do say so, myself. :)

At the moment, I'm reading two books - Autumn in Carthage by Christopher Zenos and Tortured Souls by Kimber Leigh Wheaton. I'm currently in the middle of Chapter 2 in the first book, and just started the second book - an ebook - this afternoon.

May you read well and often

0 comments: