Sonnet O'Dell - Skin Thief

Monday, May 23, 2011

17. Skin Thief by Sonnet O'Dell (2011)
Cassandra Farbanks Series Book 3
Length: 202 pages
Genre: Paranormal Mystery
Started: 20 May 2011
Finished: 23 May 2011
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Sonnet for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 2 March 2011
Why do I have it? I have always enjoyed paranormal romance and mystery and Sonnet O'Dell is a new author for me.

Cassandra Farbanks has started her own paranormal investigations firm after gaining some new, unusual powers through her last case. She uses these new powers in her latest case involving a murderous prisoner at the Birmingham Prison. Ivan Petrovich is a Russian Mobster in prison for the murder of his wife's assailants. Petrovich manages to obtain a magical pendant and uses it to switch bodies with a prison guard to escape when he learns his daughter has been murdered and his granddaughter kidnapped.

Cassandra must locate Petrovich and return him to prison before he has a chance to find his daughter's killers and take revenge on them all. What Cassandra never realizes is what havoc the Taish Pendant will wreak on her own life when it falls into familiar hands. I spent longer reading this book than I wanted to, but I loved the story anyway. I was riveted by the storyline and the characters and can't wait for the next book. I give this book an A!


A! - (90-95%)


May you read well and often

0 comments: