Aparna Warrier - Inklings: Very Short Stories and Other Babies Born of Ink

Tuesday, May 3, 2011


15. Inklings: Very Short Stories and Other Babies Born of Ink by Aparna Warrier (2011)
Length: 13 pages
Genre: Short Story
Started/Finished: 3 May 2011
Where did it come from? Many thank to Aparna for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been in my TBR pile? Since 23 April 2011
Why do I have it? I haven't read many short stories so thought that I would try this one.

This is a collection of flash fiction short stories dealing with the humor, romance and relationships of real life. I have to say that I have never read flash fiction - which are really short stories that usually stand alone. I was very interested in this book and give it an A!



A! - (90-95%)



May you read well and often

0 comments: