Michelle Willingham - Her Irish Warrior

Thursday, December 4, 2008

23. Her Irish Warrior by Michelle Willingham (2007)
The Harlequin Historical Series Book 850
The MacEgan Brothers Series Book 3
Length: 300 pages
Genre: Historical Romance
Started: 1 December 2008
Finished: 4 December 2008
Where did it come from? From Walmart
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 5 January 2008
Why do I have it? I like historical romance and Michelle Willingham is a new author for me. I also like anything to do with Ireland.

For my #15 challenge ('W' For Winter), I read Her Irish Warrior by Michelle Willingham. Genevieve de Renalt must escape her abusive betrothed, even if it means putting her trust in the hands of the enemy. Irish warrior Bevan MacEgan has sworn to fight the Norman enemy and regain his castle Rionallis after he had witnessed the death of his wife two years before.

When the attack of Rionallis goes awry, Bevan finds that he can't leave a Norman lady in danger, but how far will he go to keep her safe? Bevan had sworn to never love again, yet marriage would benefit them both. Genevieve begins to slowly break through to his heart. However, will a terrible secret break their hearts and will Bevan end up losing Genevieve forever? I give this historical romance a B+!

B+! - (89-94%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: