Kay Hooper - The Wizard of Seattle

Sunday, November 30, 2008

22. The Wizard of Seattle by Kay Hooper (1995)
Length: 336 pages
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Started: 24 November 2008
Finished: 30 November 2008
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 12 October 2008
Why do I have it? I like paranormal romance and Kay Hooper is a new author for me

For my #9 challenge (Title With Place in it), I read The Wizard of Seattle by Kay Hooper. When Richard Merlin first sets eyes on Serena Smyth - the bedraggled sixteen-year-old runaway who shows up on his doorstep one stormy night - he can sense the barely restrained power within her. Guided by pure instinct, Serena has come over three hundred miles in order to find a Master Wizard to teach her a forbidden art. For Serena's sake, Richard will teach her his art, despite a taboo so ancient that the reasons for its existence are all but forgotten.

Nine years later, Richard never expects to risk all that he has and all that he is in order to save Serena, and in the process find a love none of his kind has ever experienced. Richard and Serena's quest will bring them back in time to a lost civilization called Atlantis and will test their faith in and love for each other. I give this time travel romance a B+!

B+! - (89-94%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: