Ana Seymour - Moonrise

Saturday, November 8, 2008

19. Moonrise by Ana Seymour (1995)
The Harlequin Historical Series Book 290
Length: 296 pages
Genre: Historical Romance
Started: 4 November 2008
Finished: 8 November 2008
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 12 October 2008
Why do I have it? I like historical romance and Ana Seymour is a new author for me


For my #6 challenge (Author 'S' for September), I read Moonrise by Ana Seymour. In the time of Charles II, Mistress Sarah Fairfax is playing a dangerous game; she has become a highwayman sworn to fight back against the injustices of the king - injustices that caused her Puritan father to give his life in the war, and left her to raise her younger brother alone. She faces off against Lord Anthony Rutledge - a man bound to deliver king's justice to the mysterious thief who targeted wealthy lords. Anthony Rutledge knew he would soon catch the striking highwayman who prowled the king's highway at night, and he was not above a little seduction of beautiful Sarah Fairfax to achieve that. He was a man who loved a challenge and Sarah was proving to be quite an intriguing challenge. I give this historical romance a B+!

B+! - (89-94%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: