Reading Wrap-up For November at Emeraldfire's Bookmark

Tuesday, December 1, 2015


Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Emeraldfire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog.

Anyway, I started out November with about two hundred unread books lying around the house and ended the month with...umm...uncountable amounts of books unread. All of the books that I acquired this month came from authors and Amazon.

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Changes to the TBR pile

Read from my TBR pile (Yes! I am a reading machine :))
- Dream Student by J. J. DiBenedetto
- The Adventures of Binkle and Flip by Enid Blyton

Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! :))
- Thirteen by Candice F. Ransom
- Damiano by R. A. MacAvoy
- Fey: A Fantasy Novella by C. S. Feldman
- Dream Fragments: Stories From the Dream Series by J. J. DiBenedetto
- Betty and Howard's Excellent Adventure by J. J. DiBenedetto
- Almost Ten and a Half by Candice F. Ransom 
- The Search For the Stone of Excalibur by Fiona Ingram 
- Tortured Souls by Kimber Leigh Wheaton 
- Twisted Sisters by Kimber Leigh Wheaton 

Taken off my TBR pile and sent to a new home (Yay! Happy Dance! :))
- Dream Student by J. J. DiBenedetto
- The Sight by David Clement-Davies

Well, there it is...the breakdown! All in all, a very good reading month for me, considering. Here's a further breakdown:

Books Read: 2
Pages Read: 486
Grade Range: A+! to B+!

So, there you go! The reading month that was November. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. :) See you all next month! :)

May you read well and often

0 comments: