Reading Wrap-up For February at Emeraldfire's Bookmark

Sunday, March 1, 2015


Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Emeraldfire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog.

Anyway, I started out February with about two hundred unread books lying around the house and ended the month with...umm...uncountable amounts of books unread. All of the books that I acquired this month came from authors, Amazon, Netgalley and Bookmooch.

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Changes to the TBR pile

Read from my TBR pile (Yes! I am a reading machine :))
- Epitaph: Revielle by Victor Nieves
Not Without my Father: One Woman's 444-Mile Walk of the Natchez Trace by Andra Watkins
- Growl by Ashley Fontainne

Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! :))
- Night Carnival by Kathryn Meyer Griffith
- The Black Elf of Seaward Isle by Joni Parker
- Tangled Omens by Joni Parker
- The Cat Who Brought Down the House by Lilian Jackson Braun
- Animal by Nikki Rae
- Narvla's Celtic New Year by Therese Gilardi
- Blood Mission by Joni Parker
- And Only to Deceive by Tasha Alexander
- The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley

Taken off my TBR pile and sent to a new home (Yay! Happy Dance! :))
- The Cat Who Knew Shakespeare by Lilian Jackson Braun
- The Cat Who Smelled a Rat by Lilian Jackson Braun
- Growl by Ashley Fontainne

Well, there it is...the breakdown! All in all, a very good reading month for me, considering. Here's a further breakdown:

Books Read: 3
Pages Read: 872
Grade Range: A!

So, there you go! The reading month that was February. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. :) See you all next month! :)

May you read well and often

0 comments: