Reading Wrap-up For October at Emeraldfire's Bookmark

Saturday, November 1, 2014


Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Emeraldfire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog.

Anyway, I started out October with about two hundred unread books lying around the house and ended the month with...umm...uncountable amounts of books unread. All of the books that I acquired this month came from authors, Bookmooch and Amazon.

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Changes to the TBR pile

Read from my TBR pile (Yes! I am a reading machine :))
- A Murder Country: A Novel by Brandon Daily
- The Donor Part Three by Nikki Rae
- Order of the Seers by Cerece Rennie Murphy

Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! :))
- I, James by Mike Hartner
- A Glimpse of Forever by Linda O. Johnston
- The Knave and the Maiden by Blythe Gifford
- Seduction by Amanda Quick
- Duchess by Night by Eloisa James
- The Donor: The Full Novella by Nikki Rae
- Owlet by Emma Michaels
- God's Formula by James Lepore and Carlos Davis
- Torch Ginger by Toby Neal
- Blood Orchids by Toby Neal

Taken off my TBR pile and sent to a new home (Yay! Happy Dance! :))
- A Murder Country: A Novel by Brandon Daily
- The Donor Part Three by Nikki Rae
- High Noon by Nora Roberts

Well, there it is...the breakdown! All in all, a very good reading month for me, considering. Here's a further breakdown:

Books Read: 3
Pages Read: 486
Grade Range: A!

So, there you go! The reading month that was October. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. :) See you all next month! :)

0 comments: