Nikki Rae - The Donor

Monday, October 13, 2014

51. The Donor by Nikki Rae (2014)
The Donor Series Book 3
Length: 35 pages
Genre: Short Story
Started/Finished: 13 October 2014
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Nikki Rae for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 9 October 2014
Why do I have it? I like short stories and since this was the third part of the novella, I felt that I was invested in the story too much not to see how it all ended.

Casey Williams may not have known exactly what to expect when she first joined the exclusive website MyTrueMatch.com and met Jonah Black, but now that she's with him, life has gotten even more unpredictable. She has just discovered someone else in the picture and now she has no idea where she fits into the puzzle. She was convinced Jonah had needed her, now she's not so sure...

Determined not to be a burden on anyone, and convinced that Jonah doesn't need her anymore, Casey is torn between giving up entirely and doing whatever it takes to help her family. But Jonah, as it turns out, needs her much more than she knows. Time is a luxury; something neither of them have. Can Casey and Jonah just hold each other together as time runs out?

I really enjoyed this book; I was completely caught up in this story right from the beginning so I wanted to know how it all would work out. I must say that it didn't really work out the way I was expecting that it would, although it may have worked out the only way that it plausibly could. I give The Donor Part Three by Nikki Rae a definite A! I have all three books in The Sunshine Series by Nikki Rae already on my TBR pile as well, and I can't wait to start reading them soon.

A! - (90-95%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: