Lolita Lopez - Dead Sexy Dragon

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

35. Dead Sexy Dragon by Lolita Lopez (2013)
The Dragon Heat Series Book 1
Length: 94 pages
Genre: Short Story
Started: 30 September 2013
Finished: 1 October 2013
Where did it come from? From Netgalley
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 9 August 2013
Why do I have it? I like short stories and Lolita Lopez is a new author for me.

The last thing that Stig Wyvern needs is a distraction - especially tonight. He is a dragon shape shifter, minutes away from entering a mating phase, when his dead friend's little sister shows up on his doorstep in tears. Sharing his isolated house with the young woman he's secretly lusted after for quite some time is sure to be a recipe for disaster.

But Cora Cardenas has nowhere else to go. She's gotten herself in deep trouble with some very dangerous people and Stig is the only one who can protect her.That he's seriously sexy and makes her tingle with the simplest of smiles is an added bonus.

Cora quickly realizes Stig is hiding something from her. To make matters worse, she's plagued by breathtakingly vivid dreams starring a shadowed lover who bears a startling resemblance to her gracious host. And just what is going on in the basement at night?

Stig needs to get Cora out of his house as soon as possible, but apparently his inner beast has other ideas. He's found his mate and she's not going anywhere.

I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting when I downloaded this particular book from Netgalley. This was actually more of a novella, rather than a fuller length story, in my opinion. I think I just wanted the story to be continued a little bit further. Although I certainly enjoyed reading this novella, and would like to read the next book in the series whenever possible. I give this particular story a B+!

B+! - (85-89%)
     
May you read well and often

0 comments: