Chuck Waldron - Lion's Head Deception

Saturday, October 26, 2013

40. Lion's Head Deception by Chuck Waldron (2013)
Length: 317 pages
Genre: Science Fiction 
Started: 23 October 2013
Finished: 26 October 2013
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Dorothy at Pump up Your Book for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 10 August 2013
Why do I have it? I like science fiction and Chuck Waldron is a new author for me.

Matt Tremain discovers a passion for writing blogs. He considers himself an investigative blogger, bound to discover the truth; and even though he has a rather small readership, they're faithful followers of his blog Vérité. When he is warned of a diabolical scheme, and the tipster is subsequently killed in a car accident, Matt is convinced that a true conspiracy is at work. 

An investigative television reporter and her cameraman may be potential partners or rivals. A detective offers his assistance, but Matt is unsure of his motivation. Soon, Matt Tremain and his friends are forced to go on the run to discover the truth. Because Matt Tremain and his friends have all become Public Enemies - with warrants out for their detention, arrest, and probable extermination...

I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I'm not entirely sure why, but I've frequently classified 'Dystopian Thrillers' in the same genre as 'Espionage Thrillers' - which was a genre I wasn't all that interested in reading at first. I actually haven't read that many dystopian thrillers before, although I now have several on my TBR shelf. I give this book a definite A! and look forward to reading more from Chuck Waldron in the future.

A! - (90-95%)
       
May you read well and often

0 comments: