Victoria Alexander - Believe

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

9. Believe by Victoria Alexander (1998)
Length: 400 pages
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Started: 2 July 2008
Finished: 8 July 2008
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 15 February 2008
Why do I have it? I like paranormal romance and Victoria Alexander is a new author for me.

When Greek Literature professor, Tessa St. James, receives a book of Arthurian legends from her mother, she doesn't know what to do with it at first. An avowed lover of all things Greek, Tessa has no reason to believe in medieval English myths and magic. All that changes when Merlin - 'Wizard Extraordinaire and Counsellor to Kings'- arrives and sets her a quest: help the fabled Sir Galahad to locate the Holy Grail.

In the process, Tessa and Galahad must learn to trust in the Arthurian legend and believe in the strongest magic of all - their love for one another. I give this paranormal romance a B+! because I love the Arthurian legend myself. 


B+! - (89-94%)


May you read well and often

0 comments: