Jennifer Ashley - Penelope and Prince Charming

Sunday, June 15, 2008

5. Penelope and Prince Charming by Jennifer Ashley (2006)
The Nvengaria Series Book 1
Length: 373 pages
Genre: Historical Romance
Started: 12 June 2008
Finished: 15 June 2008
Where did it come from? From Walmart
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 5 January 2008
Why do I have it? I like historical romance and Jennifer Ashley is a new author for me.

For my #7 Challenge (‘Prince’ or ‘Princess’ in the Title), I chose to read Penelope & Prince Charming by Jennifer Ashley. This is the story of Prince Damien of Nvengaria, who, as the result of a magical prophecy, journeys to England in search of a princess to marry in order to unite his kingdom. He finds the woman of his dreams in Miss “Twice-a-Jilt” Penelope Trask. Now the question is, in the midst of multiple assassination attempts, wild magic, and in the face of overwhelming desire, can the most famous lover in all of Europe convince this infuriating country miss that they are meant for each other?

I found this book to be a very sweet regency romance. It is the first book of the Nvengaria series & I am definitely going to look for other books in the series! I give it an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: