Judith A. Lansdowne - Annabella's Diamond

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

10. Annabella's Diamond by Judith A. Lansdowne (1999)
Length: 256 pages
Genre: Historical Romance
Started: 8 July 2008
Finished: 16 July 2008
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 15 February 2008
Why do I have it? I like historical romance and Judith A. Lansdowne is a new author for me

For my #8 challenge (Jewel in the Title), I read Annabella's Diamond by Judith A. Lansdowne. Lady Annabella Faire's extreme shyness had led to her being overlooked as a wallflower during her First Season. Now faced with a second, she is terrified. Her next door neighbor and closest childhood friend, the handsome Duke of Derrinham - nicknamed 'The Diamond' by the ton - agrees to help her capture the hearts and minds of the various gentlemen of Society.

The Duke of Derrinham plans to go to London strictly to help Bella, even though it means returning to a house full of shadowy memories. Soon, Bella is winning hearts all around and, with one kiss, The Diamond cannot help losing his heart to Bella as well. I give this sweet regency romance an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: