Why Have I Not Been Around Much Lately!

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far.

I’m doing pretty well - except for the fact that Lollipop managed to knock a book that I started reading last week behind my easychair. Actually, I should probably say that Lollipop’s managed to knock another book behind my chair, because this is like the sixth book she’s pawed down off my bookshelf. I love her dearly, but this is starting to get slightly annoying.

I’m only upset because I was reading at least two of the books that disappeared behind the chair, and the chair is difficult to move in order to retrieve the books. It will probably take me months to get them back. Oh, well!

Anyway, I haven’t been posting too much on my blog because I was actually setting up a fresh blog at: http://emeraldfiresbookmark2.blogspot.com. I’ve transferred my posts over to the new blog, but unfortunately I can’t transfer my followers. So that’s why I’m keeping my other blog as well, although I hope that I can remove it at some point. Not to worry though, I won’t be doing that for a while, yet!

May you read well and often

0 comments: