V'Sair - Crown Prince of the Planet Darracia - Discusses the State of His Home Planet With Science Fiction Author, Michael Phillip Cash

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I would very much like to welcome both Michael Phillip Cash, author of the thrilling science fiction saga, The Battle of Darracia and Crown Prince V'sair - the scion of the Darracian Royal Family - to Emeraldfire's Bookmark. Thank you so much for stopping by Emeraldfire's Bookmark, Mr. Cash and Your Royal Highness, V'sair and I wish you all the best now and in the future!

Meet Michael Phillip Cash

Michael Phillip Cash is an award-winning screenwriter and novelist. He's written ten books including the best-selling Brood X, Stillwell, The Flip, The After House, The Hanging Tree, Witches Protection Program, Pokergeist and The Battle for Darracia Series.

Michael resides on the North Shore of Long Island. He writes full-time with his screaming kids in the background.


Synopsis of The Battle For Darracia Saga

The Battle for Darracia Books I, II, and III, are now combined into one epic novel!

On the planet Darracia, an ever-widening social gap between its inhabitants is causing turmoil that is fracturing a once peaceful world. Struggling with his identity, nineteen year old Prince V'sair must harness the power of the elusive Fireblade, the secret to a warrior's heart, in order to overcome his uncle Staf Nuen's lust for supremacy. Will the energy of the Elements guide the young prince to his true destiny or will Staf Nuen conquer Darracia?


Coming to Amazon on June 11, 2015!

Interview with Michael Phillip Cash and V’sair from The Battle for Darracia

Michael Phillip Cash: Welcome to another fun and exciting interview with V’sair from the Battle of Darracia saga! Hello V’sair!

V’sair: Hello.

Michael Phillip Cash: Tell me, what’s it like being a Prince.

V'sair: Emotional.

Michael Phillip Cash: Care to elaborate?

V'sair: My mom is not from my home planet, Darracia. She is a Plantan. My father is pure Darracian, born in a long-line of warriors.

Michael Phillip Cash: That’s fascinating.

V'sair: It’s really not. It’s boring. Plus, I’m in half-breed.

Michael Phillip Cash: So, nothing wrong with that.

V'sair: Everything is wrong with that. I don’t know who I am. Am I a strong warrior? Look at these arms! I can barely lift two Yonada of Ramdam Crystals.

Michael Phillip Cash: What are Ramdam Chrystals?

V'sair: They are the element that my people mine for. It keeps our kingdom floating in the sky.

Michael Phillip Cash: Wow! That’s incredible.

V'sair: Eh.

Michael Phillip Cash: What is your world like?

V'sair: It’s boring. I’m coming into my own. I just don’t know what that is yet.

Michael Phillip Cash: Are you close with your parents?

V'sair: Yes and no. My dad wants me to be strong and brutish like him. My mom wants to stimulate my intellect.

Michael Phillip Cash: How does she do that?

V'sair: By setting me up with her handmaiden Tulani.

Michael Phillip Cash: Who is this Tulani?

V'sair: She’s...beautiful. She is always staring at me. Likewise, I stare at her.

Michael Phillip Cash: Marriage?

V'sair: My people do not mix with the Quyroo?

Michael Phillip Cash: A who?

V'sair: Quyroo. They are the tree dwellers. They scrounge in the dirt below our kingdom. According to my father, they want a seat on the Moon Council. That’s where everyone has a voice. A say in our planet Darracia.

Michael Phillip Cash: Sounds like a peaceful planet.

V'sair: Was a peaceful planet.

Michael Phillip Cash: What changed?

V'sair: My uncle Staf Nuen wants to supplant my father and me. Such is life as a prince. You can’t even trust your own family.

Michael Phillip Cash: What does he do?

V'sair: He implements a coup de tat against my family, our government. He drives us all out of our kingdom, and it’s up to Tulani, her grandmother Bobbien, my stepbrother Zayden, and my mother Reminda to take back Darracia.

Michael Phillip Cash: It really sounds like a huge battle.

V'sair: Hence the title, The Battle for Darracia.

Michael Phillip Cash: How did you come up with the name Darracia?

V'sair: Darracia is really an inversion of Arcadia. Arcadia means a peaceful utopia. We were once a very calm planet, until the greed of my uncle overtook the lands.

Michael Phillip Cash: Sounds like Star Wars.

V'sair: Without the Force.

Michael Phillip Cash: Do you like Star Wars?

V'sair: Huge fan.

Michael Phillip Cash: Well, thank you for joining me today V’sair. Our readers can find out if the Battle For Darracia ends well or bad for our guest.

May you read well and often

0 comments: