Kathryn Meyer Griffith - Forever and Always: A Romantic Short Story

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Reread. Forever and Always: A Romantic Short Story by Kathryn Meyer Griffith (2014)
Length: 26 pages
Genre: Short Story
Originally Read: 9 April 2011
Reread Finished: 29 January 2015
Where did it come from? Originally, I received a copy of this book in February of 2011 from Kathryn Meyer Griffith; then I downloaded another copy for free from Amazon in January of 2015.

So, back on February 23, 2011, Ms. Griffith was kind enough to send me a copy of this book to read.  Originally, the story was called Always and Forever, and I read it for the first time on April 9th, 2011. Actually, it only took me one day - just about half an hour - to read it. 

So, when I learned that Ms. Griffith had revised and recently released her story with a title change and a newly redesigned cover, I decided that I wanted to reread it for myself. I downloaded my second copy from Amazon, during this most recent giveaway - from January 22, until January 26, 2015.

I actually downloaded this book on January 24, 2015, and while I started reading this book on January 28th, it was at about 11:50 P. M. that I started my reread. It was sometime after midnight on January 29th, 2015 that I finished reading. So, my reread took place from January 28th, to January 29th, 2015.
   
May you read well and often

0 comments: