Introducing The Gladiators' Gifts Series by Amy Hearst!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

So, I was delighted to learn that both books in Amy Hearst's The Gladiators' Gifts Series - The Gladiator's Girl and The Gladiator's Goddess - are available from Amazon for $0.99 and $1.99, respectively. Each book has been revised and was republished in 2014 by Buroughs Publishing Group. I would advise you to grab your own copies as soon as possible!

I had the pleasure of reading Book 1 in the Gladiators' Gifts Series by Amy Hearst - The Gladiator's Girl - in January of 2014 and here is my review. I think that I may want to read the revised version of Book 1, as well as The Gladiator's Goddess at some point in the very near future. ;) Anyway, come take a look!

Meet Amy Hearst

Hi everyone. I live in the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S. I have loved books since I learned to read and only recently began to write fiction. Before that I wrote as a journalist for many years. This is quite different from that. It's also way more fun.

I have also history since childhood, and if I had it to do over again, I'd be an historian or archaeologist. For right now though, I'll write about the past and hope to be able to entertain you.


The Gladiator's Girl by Amy Hearst (2014)
Length: 51 pages
Purchase your copy from Amazon

The Gladiator's Girl Blurb:

Orphaned and enslaved, kept for the pleasure of Rome's fiercest warriors, Celeste will soon learn that not every gladiator is a beast - and love can indeed set one free.

The Gladiator's Goddess by Amy Hearst (2014)
Length: 69 pages
Purchase your copy from Amazon!

The Gladiator's Goddess Blurb:

A pregnant slave girl and a wounded gladiator must trust each other to escape captivity and find true love.

WIN OR DIE

A slave at the gladiatorial school of Marcus Antonius, Nardine has long been unlucky in love; the arena claimed the lives of both men who turned her head. And yet, she has been blessed as well: She is finally pregnant. But bondage is no future for a child, so escape is the only option, no matter the punishment if she fails.

Fleeing a sorrowful past, Abedi has long wanted to be a gladiator. Now he is, and at one of the most impressive schools in all of Rome. Strong and quick and brave, he will be tested to the limits of his abilities. But, after discovering the beautiful Nardine, the answer to his prayers, he will find the challenges inside the arena - and those rewards - are only the beginning.


May you read well and often

0 comments: