Our Library Visit For November

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hello Everyone! How are you on this fine Thursday? I'm doing just fine. :) Well, today being Thursday, this is the day that mom usually runs her errands. She still ran her errands, but before she did, she and I went to our local library and raided the library book sale! :)

It was absolutely wonderful! We spent about an hour and a half - from 11:45 A. M. to 12:30 P. M. - at the library, and had agreed before hand that this was to be our Christmas visit. The books that we bought at the library book sale would be kept as Christmas gifts for us both - we'll see how long that promise lasts! LOL!! :)

Between us, we bought 36 hardcovers, 61 paperbacks as well as 4 jigsaw puzzles (another one of mom's weaknesses! :)) We spent a whopping $65 for a total of 97 books. A pretty good haul, if I do say so, myself. :)

I just finished reading Moon River by J. R. Rain earlier today, so I have no idea what I'm going to read next! :)

May you read well and often

0 comments: