J. R. Rain - Moon River

Thursday, November 21, 2013

45. Moon River by J. R. Rain (2013)
The Vampire For Hire Series Book 8
Length: 204 pages
Genre: Paranormal Mystery
Started: 18 November 2013
Finished: 21 November 2013
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Dorothy at Pump up Your Book for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 5 November 2013
Why do I have it? I like paranormal mysteries and J. R. Rain is a new author for me.

Seven years ago, federal agent Samantha Moon had the perfect life. She was a loving wife and mother, just your typical soccer mom with the minivan and a lovely suburban home. Then the unthinkable happens, an attack that changes her life forever. And forever is a really long time for a vampire.

Now in Moon River, private investigator, Samantha Moon, is asked to look into a series of bizarre murders - murders that are starting to look more and more like the handiwork of a bloodthirsty vampire. But when the danger creeps closer to home, and Sam's sister, Mary Lou, disappears - Samantha, her private eye trainee Allison, and werewolf attorney Kingley must take the fight underground...into the dark heart of a vampire's lair.

This was the first book by J. R. Rain that I've ever read, although I do have Teeth and Moon Dance my Wish List. I look forward to reading more by this author in the future and give Moon River a definite A!

A! - (90-95%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: