Computer problems have plagued me all week!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hello everyone! Well, for the past week I've had an intermittent Internet connection because my cable company has been experiencing an increased number of outages around the area. I actually have no idea if or when I will have access to the Internet or email from one day to the next! It started out as somewhat sporadic, and has turned increasingly annoying!

In fact, we just had a cable service call today. The lady came and spent between an hour and a half to two hours this afternoon trying to find out what is wrong, as the television, telephone and Internet were all affected by outages at some point during the week. It appears to be fixed now, thank goodness! I just hope that it lasts!

For those of you who dropped by today expecting to find my review of Dead Money by Steve O'Brien, I was finally able to post it and I apologize for the lateness of my review - my computer is finally cooperating!

May you read well and often

0 comments: