Tia Nevitt - Wish by a Hazel Tree

Thursday, February 7, 2013

7. Wish by a Hazel Tree by Tia Nevitt (2011)
The Accidental Enchantments Prequels Series Book 1
Length: 17 pages
Genre: Short Story 
Started/Finished: 7 February 2013
Where did it come from? I downloaded this ebook for free from Tia's website to read on my Amazon Kindle.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 18 January 2013
Why do I have it? I like fantasy and had read and enjoyed The Sevenfold Spell by the same author in December of 2010.

Fayette is almost thirteen years old and is still recovering from an accident that has left her with a lifelong limp. The last thing that she wants to hear are the glad tidings that her widowed father wants to marry her lovely young aunt - her late mother's sister, Tante Marie. When Fay goes out into the back garden and makes a frivolous wish by the hazel tree that she and her father planted in her mother's memory, she never expects it to actually come true. This story takes place about a dozen years before the events of Mischief at the Prince's Ball - an upcoming book in The Accidental Enchantments Series.

I really enjoyed this story. It is only two chapters long, but it has certainly sparked my interest to read the full-length book whenever it will be released. I give Wish by a Hazel Tree by Tia Nevitt an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: