Deanna Nowadnick - Fruit of my Spirit: Reframing Life in God's Grace

Monday, January 7, 2013

1. Fruit of my Spirit: Reframing Life in God's Grace by Deanna Nowadnick (2012)
Length: 115 pages
Genre: Non-Fiction
Started: 31 December 2012
Finished: 7 January 2013
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Deanna Nowadnick for sending me a copy of this book to read from Amazon.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 13 September 2012
Why do I have it? I like non-fiction and Deanna Nowadnick is a new author for me.

In a very personal memoir of missteps and misdeeds, Deanna Nowadnick writes of the enormity of God's love for, and faithfulness to all of His children. Reframing life in God's grace through her own unique experiences, she discovers an indescribable, indefinable, inexplicable love that has encircled her and sustained her without fail through joyous, sad, cringe-worthy, heartwarming, forgettable and memorable moments in life. Fruit of my Spirit is for anyone who has ever questioned God's ability to love and forgive, who has ever wondered about their place in God's family or God's place in theirs.

Fruit of my Spirit offers hope for those who dare to question, secretly wonder, but who fear to ask.Through Deanna's personal stories of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control, you will experience the enormity of God, as well.

This was the first book that I read in the new year. I can see God at work all the time in my own life, and am always interested in learning how He reveals Himself through other people's lives. I give this book an A! and look forward to reading more from Deanna Nowadnick in the future.

A! - (90-95%)

May you read well and often

2 comments:

Deanna Nowadnick said...

Mareena, thank you for your kind words and wonderful review. Yes, God is truly at work in us all!!

Deanna

Emeraldfire said...

Hello Deanna,
Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I wish you every success with 'Fruit of my Spirit: Reframing Life in God's Grace' and also with your upcoming book 'At the Corner of Grace and Mercy: Standing With God at Life's Crossroads'.

May God continue to bless you and your family all throughout 2013, Deanna!