Sapphire Phelan - To Teach an Ancient God

Monday, August 30, 2010

16. To Teach an Ancient God by Sapphire Phelan (2008)
Length: 21 pages
Genre: Short Story
Started/Finished: 30 August 2010
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Sapphire for sending me a copy of this book to read
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 August 2010
Why do I have it? I like short stories and Sapphire Phelan is a new author for me.

When Hades finds Jenna Krinard in the mortal world, he is convinced that she is the incarnation of his missing wife, Persephone. He has been searching for her for a thousand years and is slowly losing patience. He kidnaps her again as he did a millenium ago and takes her to the Underworld.

Jenna Krinard is just getting her life together with a new job and a new house - one that is truly beautiful to her. Then Hades kidnaps her and she remembers her former life with him. Now, she is desperate to find a way to keep her love and her life together.

I really enjoyed this short story. It was a sweet paranormal romance. I give it an A!

A! - (90-95%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: