C. J. West - The End of Marking Time

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10. The End of Marking Time by C. J. West (2010)
Length: 284 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 1 June 2010
Finished: 8 June 2010
Where did it come from? Many thanks to C. J. for sending me a copy of this book to read
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 18 May 2010
Why do I have it? I like contemporary mysteries and C. J. West is a new author for me

Michael O'Connor is a skilled housebreaker, one who finds it easy to escape justice. Then he is arrested for breaking into a district attorney's house and stealing his credit card and Mercedes. An attempted jail break on the way to jail puts Michael in a coma for four years. When he wakes up, he finds the justice system totally changed. Criminals are now called relearners and are assigned to reeducation programs that track their successes or failures in navigating their lives in the outside world. Michael is assigned to such a program and may find it harder than he thought to escape justice this time. I enjoyed this book and give it a B+!

B+! - (89-94%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: