Karl Drinkwater - If That Looking Glass Gets Broken

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Reread. If That Looking Glass Gets Broken: A Short Story by Karl Drinkwater (2016)
Length: 12 pages
Genre: Short Story
Originally Read: 10 July 2014
Reread Finished: 3 August 2017
Where did it come from? Originally I downloaded a copy of this book for free from Smashwords in February of 2014. I acquired this book again as a gift to myself from Amazon in July of 2017.

So back in February of 2014 - February 18th, to be exact - I downloaded a copy of this book for free from Smashwords. Actually, I had initially read this short story in July of 2014 - and after I learned that the book itself was being offered for free back in August of 2014 - I downloaded it immediately. I read the stories again and wrote my review on August 11, 2014. Although I deleted the first copy of the book right after I read it, I had always wanted to be able to reread the book again at some point.

I got my chance to download a second copy of this book back in July of 2017 - July 16th, to be exact - and I downloaded it for free again. I reread the book over one day in August of 2017 - August 3rd, 2017. I'm keeping this book to read again at some point in the very near future.

May you read well and often

0 comments: