Duncan Whitehead - You Say Tomato, I Say Tomato, She Says Murder: A Short But Sweet Mystery

Saturday, June 3, 2017

21. You Say Tomato, I Say Tomato, She Says Murder: A Short But Sweet Mystery by Duncan Whitehead (2015)
Length: 16 pages
Genre: Short Story
Started/Finished: 3 June 2017
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Duncan Whitehead as I downloaded a copy of this book for free from his website.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 25 April 2017
Why do I have it? I like short stories and have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.

Dotty Wedgewood and Winnie Aiton have been close friends for years. They both have so much in common and enjoy each other's company immensely. When a shared love of gardening leads both women to enter the same competition, just how far will either of them go to win First Place? This mystery explores just how far someone can be pushed until they reach their breaking point.

Actually, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It was an easy read for me and I must say that I wasn't really expecting the plot twist. I give this book a very strong A!

A! - (90-95%)

May you read well and often

0 comments: