Duncan Whitehead - An Actor's Life: A Dark Comedy

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Reread. An Actor's Life: A Dark Comedy by Duncan Whitehead (2013)
Length: 24 pages 
Genre: Short Story
Originally Read: 25 June 2013
Reread Finished: 27 April 2017
Where did it come from? Originally I downloaded a copy of this book from Amazon in May of 2013. I downloaded this book again as a free book from Mr. Whitehead's website in April of 2017.

So back in May of 2013 - May 10th, to be exact - I downloaded a copy of this book from Amazon. I don't know why, but I finally got around to reading it for the first time approximately a month later, in June of 2013. Actually, it only took me one day to read this book - but only because I started reading it at approximately 11:45 P. M. on June 24th - and finished the story shortly after midnight on June 25th, 2013!

Although I deleted the first copy of the book right after I read it, I had always wanted to be able to reread the story again at some point. Immediately after I finished reading The Gordonston Ladies Dog Walking Club by Duncan Whitehead on April 25th, 2017, I went to the author's website and downloaded four more of his short stories for free. My reread of this story took place over one day in April of 2017 - April 27th, 2017.

May you read well and often

0 comments: